Assalamualaikum






Blog ini merupakan tempat aku untuk berkongsi sedikit sebanyak kisah hidup aku, maaf sekiranya sesetengah isu dalam blog ini menyentuh sensitiviti anda yang membaca. Smile :)



Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Slightly Wordless Wednesday: Happy Teacher's Day ^^

Assalamualaikum,

Btw, let me straight to the point, tomorrow is 16th of May, and also a Teacher's Day. So, i would like to wish HTD to all teachers around the world, especially to my dearest parent, my family members (most of them work as teacher), my previous teachers from my primary,secondary school, foundation institute, and university.


That's all my wish, without them, i am nothing. Smile and thank you.


My dearest { Ayah and Mak;  Family ; Cikgu-cikgu from; Tadika Derga, SK Sultanah Asma, SMK Sultanah Bahiyah, Kolej Matrikulasi Pulau Pinang, Pusat Asasi Universiti Malaya, Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia }




No comments: